MARMALADE 1960S Style Plaid Dress with Peter Pan Collar
Please note, when following the International Conversions guide, that sizing is approximate and to be used as a guide.
For accurate sizing, we recommend having your measurements taken. If you are in between sizes, we would recommend sizing up or opting for the 'bespoke' option, for a perfect fit.
APPROXIMATE DRESS LENGTHS:
XS: 89 cm, S: 90 cm, M: 92 cm, L: 93 cm, XL: 96 cm, XXL: 98 cm
These dress lengths may vary from style to style, so if you have any questions regarding specific dress lengths, please contact us.
How To Measure
To choose the correct size for you, measure your body as follows:
- Bust - Measure around fullest part
- Waist - Measure around natural waistline
- Hips - Measure 20cm down from the natural waistline
Only 5 left!
Olive plaid sixties autumn/winter dress with red, yellow and navy stripes. Three quarter length sleeves and peter pan collar detailed with 2 buttons. A work-or-play, dressed up or down closet go-to.
Fabric provides some stretch.
Choose bespoke to choose alternate sleeve or hem lengths to suit personal preference.
Unsure of your size? Use our chat feature.
- The model pictured is 177 cm tall and wears a size XS.
- Fabric Content: 95% PL / 5% EL. Lining: 95% PL / 5% EL.
- Fabric provides some stretch.
- Back zipper.
- Fully lined.
- Hand wash, hang to dry.
- Produced in the EU from Spanish mill fabric.
- As all of our garments are hand-made upon receipt of order, please allow approximately 4 weeks for delivery.