MARMALADE Vintage Style Flower Pattern Dress in White/Peach/Red/Green/Mustard/Blue
Please note, when following the International Conversions guide, that sizing is approximate and to be used as a guide.
For accurate sizing, we recommend having your measurements taken. If you are in between sizes, we would recommend sizing up or opting for the 'bespoke' option, for a perfect fit.
APPROXIMATE DRESS LENGTHS:
XS: 89 cm, S: 90 cm, M: 92 cm, L: 93 cm, XL: 96 cm, XXL: 98 cm
These dress lengths may vary from style to style, so if you have any questions regarding specific dress lengths, please contact us.
How To Measure
To choose the correct size for you, measure your body as follows:
- Bust - Measure around fullest part
- Waist - Measure around natural waistline
- Hips - Measure 20cm down from the natural waistline
This classic, fitted sixties style spring floral fabric dress produced in a luxury French mill weave in white, peach, red, green, blue and yellow tones, with a classic stand up collar and short slightly puffed sleeves. It is designed with a zippered back closure for easy wear. The intricate detailing and exquisite craftsmanship make it a stunning piece. Perfect for a warm spring day, this dress is both stylish and comfortable.
Bespoke options for sleeve and hem length.
Unsure of your size? Use our chat feature.
- Please Note: Colour may be slightly bolder than appearance on monitor.
- The model pictured is 177 cm tall and wears a size XS.
- Fabric Content: 100% PL. Lining: 95% PL / 5% EL.
- Fabric provides no stretch.
- Back zipper closure.
- Fully lined.
- Hand washable.
- Produced in the EU from French mill fabric.
- As all of our garments are hand-made upon receipt of order, please allow approximately 4-6 weeks for delivery.