MARMALADE 1970s Style Sport Dress
Please note, when following the International Conversions guide, that sizing is approximate and to be used as a guide.
For accurate sizing, we recommend having your measurements taken. If you are in between sizes, we would recommend sizing up or opting for the 'bespoke' option, for a perfect fit.
APPROXIMATE DRESS LENGTHS:
XS: 89 cm, S: 90 cm, M: 92 cm, L: 93 cm, XL: 96 cm, XXL: 98 cm
These dress lengths may vary from style to style, so if you have any questions regarding specific dress lengths, please contact us.
How To Measure
To choose the correct size for you, measure your body as follows:
- Bust - Measure around fullest part
- Waist - Measure around natural waistline
- Hips - Measure 20cm down from the natural waistline
A confident indisputably cool entrance maker in our retro-styled tri-colour casual spring dress, featuring a nod to European 1970s sport fashion. The dress boasts a classic short golf collar with a decorative button-down neckline, short sleeves, and functional banded pockets & white trim detailing on the sleeves.
This dress is perfect for any occasion, whether you dress it up with heels and a clutch or keep it casual with flats or sneakers. It’s unique blend of classic style and modern design make it a versatile piece that can be worn wherever the day leads.
An effortless high fashion look in a dress that's both comfy and cool.
Choose bespoke for alternate sleeve and hemline options.
Also available in rearranged colors; white or red body and accompanying stripe detailing.
Unsure of your size? Use our chat feature.
- The model pictured is 177 cm tall and wears a size XS.
- Fabric Content: 95% PL / 5% EL. Lining: 95% PL / 5% EL
- Fabric provides stretch.
- Front button closure.
- Fully lined.
- Hand washable.
- Produced in the EU from French mill fabric.
- As all of our garments are hand-made upon receipt of order, please allow approximately 4-6 weeks for delivery.