MARMALADE 1960s Style Orange Dress with Pockets
Please note, when following the International Conversions guide, that sizing is approximate and to be used as a guide.
For accurate sizing, we recommend having your measurements taken. If you are in between sizes, we would recommend sizing up or opting for the 'bespoke' option, for a perfect fit.
APPROXIMATE DRESS LENGTHS:
XS: 89 cm, S: 90 cm, M: 92 cm, L: 93 cm, XL: 96 cm, XXL: 98 cm
These dress lengths may vary from style to style, so if you have any questions regarding specific dress lengths, please contact us.
How To Measure
To choose the correct size for you, measure your body as follows:
- Bust - Measure around fullest part
- Waist - Measure around natural waistline
- Hips - Measure 20cm down from the natural waistline
SALE! 30% OFF!
Sixties mod style, fitted autumn dress with contrasting placket & four button detailing, classic shirt collar & functional front pockets finished with contrasting trimmed sleeve cuff detail.
A timeless aesthetic for work or play & an easy on-the-fly go-to for all social occasions.
Choose bespoke to adjust sleeve and/or hem length or to choose alternative colours.
- The model pictured is 177 cm tall and wears a size XS.
- Fabric Content: 34% VI / 34% PA / 24% VW / 8% EL. Lining: 95% PL / 5% EL.
- Fabric provides some stretch.
- Back zipper closure.
- Fully lined.
- Dry clean only.
- Produced in the EU from Italian mill fabric.
- As all of our garments are hand-made upon receipt of order, please allow approximately 4 weeks for delivery.