MARMALADE 1960s Style Gingham Dress with Placket
Please note, when following the International Conversions guide, that sizing is approximate and to be used as a guide.
For accurate sizing, we recommend having your measurements taken. If you are in between sizes, we would recommend sizing up or opting for the 'bespoke' option, for a perfect fit.
APPROXIMATE DRESS LENGTHS:
XS: 89 cm, S: 90 cm, M: 92 cm, L: 93 cm, XL: 96 cm, XXL: 98 cm
These dress lengths may vary from style to style, so if you have any questions regarding specific dress lengths, please contact us.
How To Measure
To choose the correct size for you, measure your body as follows:
- Bust - Measure around fullest part
- Waist - Measure around natural waistline
- Hips - Measure 20cm down from the natural waistline
SALE! 60% off!
1960s style a-line gingham Italian cotton dress with a front pleat. Four button placket look with classic white shirt collar.
Choose bespoke to have this style with capped, short or ¾” sleeves, or to adjust hem length.
- The model pictured is 177 cm tall and wears a size XS.
- Fabric Content: 95% CO / 5% EL.
- Fabric provides some stretch.
- Back zipper closure.
- Not lined.
- Hand wash, lay flat to dry.
- Produced in the EU from Italian mill fabric.
- As all of our garments are hand-made upon receipt of order, please allow approximately 4 weeks for delivery.