MARMALADE 1960s Style Dress with Collar in Dusty Blue
Please note, when following the International Conversions guide, that sizing is approximate and to be used as a guide.
For accurate sizing, we recommend having your measurements taken. If you are in between sizes, we would recommend sizing up or opting for the 'bespoke' option, for a perfect fit.
APPROXIMATE DRESS LENGTHS:
XS: 89 cm, S: 90 cm, M: 92 cm, L: 93 cm, XL: 96 cm, XXL: 98 cm
These dress lengths may vary from style to style, so if you have any questions regarding specific dress lengths, please contact us.
How To Measure
To choose the correct size for you, measure your body as follows:
- Bust - Measure around fullest part
- Waist - Measure around natural waistline
- Hips - Measure 20cm down from the natural waistline
Choose your free face covering and tell us the style number in the notes at time of order.
Stay Safe! X
FINAL SALE! 50% OFF!
Dusty blue sixties style summer dress. A simple style that lends itself impeccably to an array of moments by bridging the casual and sophisticated divide. Five petite white buttons atop the fitted bodice compliment the immediately sixties style pointed collar. The fabric provides no stretch but the natural flare of the skirt provides a flattering silhouette on all body types.
Also available in lilac/white and mint green/white.
Choose bespoke for alternative colours, or to have short sleeves.
- The model pictured is 175 cm tall and wears a size XS.
- Fabric Content: 100% Polyester.
- Fabric provides no stretch.
- Back zipper.
- Not lined.
- Hand wash, hang to dry.
- Produced in the EU from Spanish fabric.
- As all of our garments are hand-made upon receipt of order, please allow approximately 4-6 weeks for delivery.