1960s Style Coat with Detachable Faux Fur: Black
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
If you have chosen the ‘bespoke’ option, upon checkout, please provide us with the following measurements:
BUST (FULLEST PART)
BUST (UNDER PART)
WAIST (NARROWEST PART)
HIPS (WIDEST PART; APPROX. 20 CM BELOW YOUR WAIST)
LENGTH (FROM THE NAPE OF THE NECK TO THE HEM)
WIDTH OF BACK (FROM SHOULDER TO SHOULDER)
BICEP CIRCUMFERENCE (IF ITEM HAS SLEEVES)
SLEEVE LENGTH (IF LONG SLEEVES)
Please do not hesitate to ask for guidance in order to accurately achieve the taking of your perfect measurements.
Contact us via chat or e-mail.
SEASON'S END SALE! 60% off!
Impeccably crafted, sixties fair weather, fitted coat in a strikingly unique Italian fabric. Fully lined with a detachable light cream faux fur collar and dramatic detachable cuff detailing. Retro loop zip front closure and four panel zip up essentials pockets.
Pairs perfectly with our 1960s Style Skirt with Retro Loop Zipper Pull, to create an as-intended high fashion set for all occasions.
Indistinguishable cruelty free faux fur detailing attaches and removes simply to add versatility to the coat across seasons.
Unsure of your size? Use our chat feature.
- The model pictured is 177 cm tall and wears a size XS.
- Fabric Content; Coat: 64% PL / 34% VI / 2% EL. Lining: 95% PL / 5% EL. Faux Fur: 100% PL.
- Fabric provides no stretch.
- Front zipper closure.
- Fully lined.
- Dry clean only.
- Produced in the EU from Italian mill fabric.
- As all of our garments are hand-made upon receipt of order, please allow approximately 4-6 weeks for delivery.