MARMALADE 1960s Style Chevron Dress
Please note, when following the International Conversions guide, that sizing is approximate and to be used as a guide.
For accurate sizing, we recommend having your measurements taken. If you are in between sizes, we would recommend sizing up or opting for the 'bespoke' option, for a perfect fit.
APPROXIMATE DRESS LENGTHS:
XS: 89 cm, S: 90 cm, M: 92 cm, L: 93 cm, XL: 96 cm, XXL: 98 cm
These dress lengths may vary from style to style, so if you have any questions regarding specific dress lengths, please contact us.
How To Measure
To choose the correct size for you, measure your body as follows:
- Bust - Measure around fullest part
- Waist - Measure around natural waistline
- Hips - Measure 20cm down from the natural waistline
CYBER MONDAY SALE! 50% off!
Fitted, retro fair weather dress in a tricolour theme with a chevron shaped division at the waist. Invisible back zipper, classic collar and short, slightly puffed sleeves. An easy and comfortable piece without compromising on an immediately cool look for both day or night, work or play.
Premium Spanish wool blend fabric, fully lined.
- The model pictured is 177 cm tall and wears a size XS.
- Fabric Content: 70% VI / 30% WO.
- Fabric provides no stretch.
- Back zipper.
- Fully lined.
- Dry clean only.
- Produced in the EU from Spanish mill fabric.
- As all of our garments are hand-made upon receipt of order, please allow approximately 4 weeks for delivery.