MARMALADE 1960s Style 4 Pocket Dress BROWN
Please note, when following the International Conversions guide, that sizing is approximate and to be used as a guide.
For accurate sizing, we recommend having your measurements taken. If you are in between sizes, we would recommend sizing up or opting for the 'bespoke' option, for a perfect fit.
APPROXIMATE DRESS LENGTHS:
XS: 89 cm, S: 90 cm, M: 92 cm, L: 93 cm, XL: 96 cm, XXL: 98 cm
These dress lengths may vary from style to style, so if you have any questions regarding specific dress lengths, please contact us.
How To Measure
To choose the correct size for you, measure your body as follows:
- Bust - Measure around fullest part
- Waist - Measure around natural waistline
- Hips - Measure 20cm down from the natural waistline
SALE! 40% off!
Fair weather, fitted, button-down dress with detachable white vinyl belt. A versatile work-or-play dress; effortlessly comfortable and immediately retro for day or night. A timeless design with functional top and bottom pockets, classic short collar neckline and 7 white buttons. Made of a premium Spanish viscose/wool blend, fully lined.
Also available in red or orange.
- The model pictured is 177 cm tall and wears a size XS.
- Fabric Content: 70% VI / 30% WO.
- Fabric provides no stretch.
- Front button closure.
- Fully lined.
- Dry clean only.
- Produced in the EU from Spanish mill fabric.
- As all of our garments are hand-made upon receipt of order, please allow approximately 4 weeks for delivery.