MARMALADE 60s Mod Style Black/Light Cream Jersey Dress
Please note, when following the International Conversions guide, that sizing is approximate and to be used as a guide.
For accurate sizing, we recommend having your measurements taken. If you are in between sizes, we would recommend sizing up or opting for the 'bespoke' option, for a perfect fit.
APPROXIMATE DRESS LENGTHS:
XS: 89 cm, S: 90 cm, M: 92 cm, L: 93 cm, XL: 96 cm, XXL: 98 cm
These dress lengths may vary from style to style, so if you have any questions regarding specific dress lengths, please contact us.
How To Measure
To choose the correct size for you, measure your body as follows:
- Bust - Measure around fullest part
- Waist - Measure around natural waistline
- Hips - Measure 20cm down from the natural waistline
This straight cut, undeniably cool retro dress is made of an Italian jersey. A light cream rounded neckline leads into a bodice stripe dividing four perfectly placed functioning pockets. Full length sleeve with a complimenting light cream stripe and cream band cuff. Generous stretch within the medium weight jersey. This versatile and flattering style can be dressed up by accessorizing or toned down with comfy kicks for both at-work and play.
- The model pictured is 178 cm tall and wears a size XS.
- Fabric Content: 50% VW / 50% AC.
- Fabric provides stretch.
- Back zipper.
- Not lined.
- Dry clean only.
- Produced from Italian mill fabric in the EU.
- As all of our garments are hand-made upon receipt of order, please allow approximately 4-6 weeks for delivery.