MARMALADE 60s Navy Blue/Light Cream Vintage Style Dress
Please note, when following the International Conversions guide, that sizing is approximate and to be used as a guide.
For accurate sizing, we recommend having your measurements taken. If you are in between sizes, we would recommend sizing up or opting for the 'bespoke' option, for a perfect fit.
APPROXIMATE DRESS LENGTHS:
XS: 89 cm, S: 90 cm, M: 92 cm, L: 93 cm, XL: 96 cm, XXL: 98 cm
These dress lengths may vary from style to style, so if you have any questions regarding specific dress lengths, please contact us.
How To Measure
To choose the correct size for you, measure your body as follows:
- Bust - Measure around fullest part
- Waist - Measure around natural waistline
- Hips - Measure 20cm down from the natural waistline
BOXING WEEK SALE. 50% OFF!
This navy blue & light cream jersey two tone 1960s uniform style dress has a collar, decorative shoulder tabs and functioning pockets on the bodice and the skirt. A light cream dividing bodice stripe with matching cuff and hem detailing complete a style that provides an adaptable wardrobe addition for both office and outing.
This style is available in the as-shown navy blue/light cream contrast, as well as in red/light cream and black/light cream.
Material provides flattering stretch. Request bespoke for three quarter or full-length sleeves.
- The model pictured is 172 cm tall and wears a size XS.
- Fabric Content: 50% WV / 50% AC.
- Fabric provides stretch.
- Back zipper.
- Not lined.
- Dry clean only.
- Produced from Italian fabrics in the EU.
- As all of our garments are hand-made upon receipt of order, please allow approximately 4-6 weeks for delivery.