MARMALADE Mod 1960s Style Pop Dress in Black/White
Please note, when following the International Conversions guide, that sizing is approximate and to be used as a guide.
For accurate sizing, we recommend having your measurements taken. If you are in between sizes, we would recommend sizing up or opting for the 'bespoke' option, for a perfect fit.
APPROXIMATE DRESS LENGTHS:
XS: 89 cm, S: 90 cm, M: 92 cm, L: 93 cm, XL: 96 cm, XXL: 98 cm
These dress lengths may vary from style to style, so if you have any questions regarding specific dress lengths, please contact us.
How To Measure
To choose the correct size for you, measure your body as follows:
- Bust - Measure around fullest part
- Waist - Measure around natural waistline
- Hips - Measure 20cm down from the natural waistline
Choose your free face covering and tell us the style number in the notes at time of order.
Stay Safe! X
SALE! 50% OFF!
This fitted two tone dress, so immediately sixties and mod, is a true reflection of quality tailoring. The elaborate shape of the panels, within a simple but timeless fitted silhouette allows for the colour contrast to aid in making an entrance. Made of Italian mill fabrics, from a weight that works for both summer and Autumn, it’s a style that can be dressed up or down by way of heels, flats or even vintage kicks.
- The model pictured is 177 cm tall and wears a size XS.
- Fabric Content: 64% PL / 34 % VI/ 2% EL.
- Fabric provides some stretch.
- Fully lined.
- Dry clean only.
- Back zipper.
- Produced from French fabrics in the EU.
- As all of our garments are hand-made upon receipt of order, please allow approximately 4 weeks for delivery.