MARMALADE 60s Style Navy-Blue/Red/White Swirl Dress
Please note, when following the International Conversions guide, that sizing is approximate and to be used as a guide.
For accurate sizing, we recommend having your measurements taken. If you are in between sizes, we would recommend sizing up or opting for the 'bespoke' option, for a perfect fit.
APPROXIMATE DRESS LENGTHS:
XS: 89 cm, S: 90 cm, M: 92 cm, L: 93 cm, XL: 96 cm, XXL: 98 cm
These dress lengths may vary from style to style, so if you have any questions regarding specific dress lengths, please contact us.
How To Measure
To choose the correct size for you, measure your body as follows:
- Bust - Measure around fullest part
- Waist - Measure around natural waistline
- Hips - Measure 20cm down from the natural waistline
SEASON'S END SALE! 50% off!
Classic navy-blue sixties style fitted dress for work or play, Made from Italian mill fabric, it features a sleeveless silhouette with rounded collar, fitted waist and slightly A-line skirt for a playful and feminine look. The striking color bands running from the shoulder to the skirt add a bold pop of colour, while the back-zipper closure makes it easy to wear. Dress it up with heels and statement jewelry for a polished look or dress it down with flats for a more casual vibe.
Choose bespoke for sleeves or alternative hem lengths.
Unsure of your size? Use our chat feature.
- The model pictured is 177 cm tall and wears a size XS.
- Fabric Content: 64% PL / 34% VI / 2% EL. Lining: 95% PL / 5% EL.
- Fabric provides a little bit of stretch.
- Back zipper closure.
- Fully lined.
- Dry clean only.
- Produced in the EU from Italian mill fabric.
- As all of our garments are hand-made upon receipt of order, please allow approximately 4 weeks for delivery.