MARMALADE 60s Style Dress with Collar and Bow in Orange
Please note, when following the International Conversions guide, that sizing is approximate and to be used as a guide.
For accurate sizing, we recommend having your measurements taken. If you are in between sizes, we would recommend sizing up or opting for the 'bespoke' option, for a perfect fit.
APPROXIMATE DRESS LENGTHS:
XS: 89 cm, S: 90 cm, M: 92 cm, L: 93 cm, XL: 96 cm, XXL: 98 cm
These dress lengths may vary from style to style, so if you have any questions regarding specific dress lengths, please contact us.
How To Measure
To choose the correct size for you, measure your body as follows:
- Bust - Measure around fullest part
- Waist - Measure around natural waistline
- Hips - Measure 20cm down from the natural waistline
FINAL SALE! 50% OFF!
A light and airy peak summer yellow shift dress made of a lightweight fabric. A lovely collar over a slight v-shaped neckline, accentuated by a white bow detail and white edged slightly puff sleeves. This dress is as suited to a warm evening after work or play, as it is to a stylish casual covering over beachwear and as adaptable to flats as it is to heels.
Also available in pink/white or yellow/white.
Choose bespoke if you would prefer a lining or a different colour.
- The model pictured is 176 cm tall and wears a size XS.
- Fabric Content: 100% Polyester.
- Fabric provides no stretch.
- Back zipper.
- Not lined.
- Hand wash, hang to dry.
- Produced in the EU from Spanish fabric.
- As all of our garments are hand-made upon receipt of order, please allow approximately 4-6 weeks for delivery.