MARMALADE 60s Style Bright Yellow/Orange Dress
Please note, when following the International Conversions guide, that sizing is approximate and to be used as a guide.
For accurate sizing, we recommend having your measurements taken. If you are in between sizes, we would recommend sizing up or opting for the 'bespoke' option, for a perfect fit.
APPROXIMATE DRESS LENGTHS:
XS: 89 cm, S: 90 cm, M: 92 cm, L: 93 cm, XL: 96 cm, XXL: 98 cm
These dress lengths may vary from style to style, so if you have any questions regarding specific dress lengths, please contact us.
How To Measure
To choose the correct size for you, measure your body as follows:
- Bust - Measure around fullest part
- Waist - Measure around natural waistline
- Hips - Measure 20cm down from the natural waistline
SEASON'S END SALE! 50% off!
Fitted sixties cut dress with decorative five button placket, button shoulder tabs, short sleeves and functioning button tab essentials pockets with an attractive skirt pleat & immediately striking detailing throughout the bold bright orange Spanish fabric. An entrance maker for all functions, dressed to the nines with heels or casual and cool with kicks or flats.
Please choose bespoke to alternate sleeve or hem length.
Available in various colours. Please contact us for more information.
Unsure of your size? Use our chat feature.
- The model pictured is 177 cm tall and wears a size XS.
- Fabric Content: 92% PL / 8% PU. Lining: 95% PL / 5% EL
- Fabric provides some stretch.
- Back zipper closure.
- Fully lined.
- Hand wash, hang to dry or dry clean.
- Produced in the EU from Spanish mill fabric.
- As all of our garments are hand-made upon receipt of order, please allow approximately 4 weeks for delivery.