MARMALADE 1970s Style Jumpsuit
Please note, when following the International Conversions guide, that sizing is approximate and to be used as a guide.
For accurate sizing, we recommend having your measurements taken. If you are in between sizes, we would recommend sizing up or opting for the 'bespoke' option, for a perfect fit.
APPROXIMATE DRESS LENGTHS:
XS: 89 cm, S: 90 cm, M: 92 cm, L: 93 cm, XL: 96 cm, XXL: 98 cm
These dress lengths may vary from style to style, so if you have any questions regarding specific dress lengths, please contact us.
How To Measure
To choose the correct size for you, measure your body as follows:
- Bust - Measure around fullest part
- Waist - Measure around natural waistline
- Hips - Measure 20cm down from the natural waistline
SEASON'S END SALE! 40% off!
Introducing our spring 1970s style jumpsuit; an easily adaptable from work to play style, featuring waist level stripe detailing. This Italian stretch fabric is very comfortable with an aesthetic that can be worn casually or as a revised approach to what is a professional style for the warmer months.
The classic vintage looped front zipper permits this piece as an easily packable immediate go-to slip on for all fair-weather events with the flat collar on the V-neck cut providing no shortage of chic and modern style for evenings out.
Choose bespoke for alternative sleeve lengths and neck line alternatives.
Unsure of your size? Use our chat feature.
- The model pictured is 177 cm tall and wears a size XS.
- Fabric Content: 43% PL / 41% CO / 13% PA / 3%.
- Fabric provides stretch.
- Front zipper closure.
- Not lined.
- Dry clean only.
- Produced in the EU from Italian mill fabric.
- As all of our garments are hand-made upon receipt of order, please allow approximately 4-6 weeks for delivery.