MARMALADE 1970s Style Blue Button Down Dress
Please note, when following the International Conversions guide, that sizing is approximate and to be used as a guide.
For accurate sizing, we recommend having your measurements taken. If you are in between sizes, we would recommend sizing up or opting for the 'bespoke' option, for a perfect fit.
APPROXIMATE DRESS LENGTHS:
XS: 89 cm, S: 90 cm, M: 92 cm, L: 93 cm, XL: 96 cm, XXL: 98 cm
These dress lengths may vary from style to style, so if you have any questions regarding specific dress lengths, please contact us.
How To Measure
To choose the correct size for you, measure your body as follows:
- Bust - Measure around fullest part
- Waist - Measure around natural waistline
- Hips - Measure 20cm down from the natural waistline
Fitted button down retro Americana spring dress with short sleeves and a uniform inspired silhouette. Shoulder stripe detailing, classic shirt collar and detachable belt. A confident, easy to wear any occasion go-to dress for big nights out with heels or as a comfy effortless entrance maker knocking about the city in kicks.
Choose bespoke for custom measurements, to alternate colour, to amend sleeve and/or hem length.
- The model pictured is 177 cm tall and wears a size XS.
- Fabric Content: Dress: 92% PL / 8% PU. Lining: 95% PL / 5% EL.
- Fabric provides some stretch.
- Front button closure.
- Thin detachable belt.
- Fully lined.
- Hand wash, hang to dry or dry clean.
- Produced in the EU from Spanish mill fabric.
- As all of our garments are hand-made upon receipt of order, please allow approximately 4 weeks for delivery.