MARMALADE 1960s Style Pink Dot Jacquard Dress with Half Circle Pockets
Please note, when following the International Conversions guide, that sizing is approximate and to be used as a guide.
For accurate sizing, we recommend having your measurements taken. If you are in between sizes, we would recommend sizing up or opting for the 'bespoke' option, for a perfect fit.
APPROXIMATE DRESS LENGTHS:
XS: 89 cm, S: 90 cm, M: 92 cm, L: 93 cm, XL: 96 cm, XXL: 98 cm
These dress lengths may vary from style to style, so if you have any questions regarding specific dress lengths, please contact us.
How To Measure
To choose the correct size for you, measure your body as follows:
- Bust - Measure around fullest part
- Waist - Measure around natural waistline
- Hips - Measure 20cm down from the natural waistline
SEASON'S END SALE! 1 LEFT! 40% off! Size M
We have enough fabric to produce one more piece. Please email us directly if you are wanting a size other than M.
Back by popular demand, this coat from our 2017 summer collection is now again available for purchase!
The immediately eye-catching light cream circles on a vibrant pink jacquard is masterfully produced by a heritage French mill, effortlessly bringing out the elegance and easily worn classic sixties A-line silhouette. Whether worn as a summer knock-out number on a big night out or as a set that would struggle to not upstage the headliners when you enter, there’s a reason this combination won’t stay available for long.
Bespoke options for sleeve and hem length.
Pairs perfectly with our coat of the same jacquard.
Unsure of your size? Use our chat feature.
- The model pictured is 177 cm tall and wears a size XS.
- Fabric Content: 70% CO / 17% AC 13% PL. Lining: 95% PL / 5% EL.
- Fabric provides no stretch.
- Back zipper closure.
- Fully lined.
- Hand washable.
- Produced in the EU from French mill fabric.
- As all of our garments are hand-made upon receipt of order, please allow approximately 4-6 weeks for delivery.