MARMALADE 1960s Style Black Dress with Circle Zipper Pull
Please note, when following the International Conversions guide, that sizing is approximate and to be used as a guide.
For accurate sizing, we recommend having your measurements taken. If you are in between sizes, we would recommend sizing up or opting for the 'bespoke' option, for a perfect fit.
APPROXIMATE DRESS LENGTHS:
XS: 89 cm, S: 90 cm, M: 92 cm, L: 93 cm, XL: 96 cm, XXL: 98 cm
These dress lengths may vary from style to style, so if you have any questions regarding specific dress lengths, please contact us.
How To Measure
To choose the correct size for you, measure your body as follows:
- Bust - Measure around fullest part
- Waist - Measure around natural waistline
- Hips - Measure 20cm down from the natural waistline
Autumn/Winter little black dress; a classic must-have wardrobe essential. Mandarin collar neckline with short sleeves and detailing with a silver circle pull zipper and matching circle pull zipper pockets.
A really easy to dress up or down piece.
Choose bespoke for capped, 3/4" or long sleeves or alternative hem lengths. Shown here as mid-thigh. Please note that the model is 181 cm tall.
- The model pictured is 181 cm tall and wears a size S.
- Fabric content: 64% PL / 34% VI / 2% EL. Lining: 95% Polyester / 5% Elastane.
- Fabric provides a little bit of stretch.
- Front zipper.
- Fully lined.
- Hand wash, lay flat to dry.
- Produced in the EU from Italian fabrics.
- As all of our garments are hand-made upon receipt of order, please allow approximately 4 weeks for delivery.