MARMALADE 1960s Mod Dress in Navy Blue/Red/Light Cream
Please note, when following the International Conversions guide, that sizing is approximate and to be used as a guide.
For accurate sizing, we recommend having your measurements taken. If you are in between sizes, we would recommend sizing up or opting for the 'bespoke' option, for a perfect fit.
APPROXIMATE DRESS LENGTHS:
XS: 89 cm, S: 90 cm, M: 92 cm, L: 93 cm, XL: 96 cm, XXL: 98 cm
These dress lengths may vary from style to style, so if you have any questions regarding specific dress lengths, please contact us.
How To Measure
To choose the correct size for you, measure your body as follows:
- Bust - Measure around fullest part
- Waist - Measure around natural waistline
- Hips - Measure 20cm down from the natural waistline
This straight cut mod style sleeveless dress has distinguished tricolour bodice detailing, three neckline buttons and a thick light cream coloured waistline belt. Italian fabric, fully lined. A versatile wardrobe addition for at-work or play. Pairs perfectly with our matching coat to complete a casual but impacting look.
Choose bespoke for short, capped or medium length sleeves.
- The model pictured is 172 cm tall and wears a size XS.
- Fabric Content: 64% PL / 34% VI / 2% EL.
- Fabric provides some stretch.
- Back zipper.
- Fully lined.
- Dry clean only.
- Produced from Italian mill fabric in the EU.
- As all of our garments are hand-made upon receipt of order, please allow approximately 4-6 weeks for delivery.