MARMALADE 60s Mod Autumn Double Breasted Coat
Please note, when following the International Conversions guide, that sizing is approximate and to be used as a guide.
For accurate sizing, we recommend having your measurements taken. If you are in between sizes, we would recommend sizing up or opting for the 'bespoke' option, for a perfect fit.
APPROXIMATE DRESS LENGTHS:
XS: 89 cm, S: 90 cm, M: 92 cm, L: 93 cm, XL: 96 cm, XXL: 98 cm
These dress lengths may vary from style to style, so if you have any questions regarding specific dress lengths, please contact us.
How To Measure
To choose the correct size for you, measure your body as follows:
- Bust - Measure around fullest part
- Waist - Measure around natural waistline
- Hips - Measure 20cm down from the natural waistline
Choose your free face covering and tell us the style number in the notes at time of order.
Stay Safe! X
SALE! 50% OFF!
This immediately sixties mod Autumn coat allows for the timeless tricolour of navy, red and light cream to make for a dramatic high fashion statement. A double-breasted medium weight fully lined Italian fabric coat, with a two-tone collar, two side pockets and animated button finish.
Choose bespoke to alternate from the large vintage style collar pictured, to a sized down collar for a more modern aesthetic.
Pairs perfectly with the pocket dress of the same fabric to create a sensational dress and coat set, or can complement plain dresses within the same colour scheme.
- The model pictured is 178 cm tall and wears a size XS.
- Fabric Content: 64% PL / 34% VI / 2% EL.
- Fabric provides no stretch.
- Front button closure.
- Fully lined.
- Dry clean only.
- Produced from Italian mill fabric in the EU.
- As all of our garments are hand-made upon receipt of order, please allow approximately 4-6 weeks for delivery.