MARMALADE Sixties Style Side Circle Pocket Coat
Please note, when following the International Conversions guide, that sizing is approximate and to be used as a guide.
For accurate sizing, we recommend having your measurements taken. If you are in between sizes, we would recommend sizing up or opting for the 'bespoke' option, for a perfect fit.
APPROXIMATE DRESS LENGTHS:
XS: 89 cm, S: 90 cm, M: 92 cm, L: 93 cm, XL: 96 cm, XXL: 98 cm
These dress lengths may vary from style to style, so if you have any questions regarding specific dress lengths, please contact us.
How To Measure
To choose the correct size for you, measure your body as follows:
- Bust - Measure around fullest part
- Waist - Measure around natural waistline
- Hips - Measure 20cm down from the natural waistline
Fitted sixties fair weather coat with thick retro front zipper closure, deep oversized functional side circle pockets, white stripe side and shoulder detail with classic white collar neck line.
An immediately cool high fashion style statement, adaptable to all occasions through shoes and accessories.
Also available with reversed colours or exclusively solo black.
Pairs perfectly with our Sixties Style Side Circle Pocket Dress.
- The model pictured is 177 cm tall and wears a size XS.
- Fabric Content: 64% PL / 34% VI / 2% EL. Lining: 95% PL / 5% EL.
- Fabric provides a little bit of stretch.
- Front zipper closure.
- Fully lined.
- Dry clean only.
- Produced in the EU from Italian mill fabric.
- As all of our garments are hand-made upon receipt of order, please allow approximately 4-6 weeks for delivery.