MARMALADE Seventies Style Coat with Large Faux Fur Collar
Please note, when following the International Conversions guide, that sizing is approximate and to be used as a guide.
For accurate sizing, we recommend having your measurements taken. If you are in between sizes, we would recommend sizing up or opting for the 'bespoke' option, for a perfect fit.
APPROXIMATE DRESS LENGTHS:
XS: 89 cm, S: 90 cm, M: 92 cm, L: 93 cm, XL: 96 cm, XXL: 98 cm
These dress lengths may vary from style to style, so if you have any questions regarding specific dress lengths, please contact us.
How To Measure
To choose the correct size for you, measure your body as follows:
- Bust - Measure around fullest part
- Waist - Measure around natural waistline
- Hips - Measure 20cm down from the natural waistline
Immediately striking seventies winter jacket with indistinguishable from the real thing cruelty free cream oversized faux fur collar, top stitched deep essentials front pockets and belt closure.
Cozy, comfy and cool.
Pairs well with our 1970s Style Jersey Dress to complete the look.
Unsure of your size? Use our chat feature.
- The model pictured is 177 cm tall and wears a size XS.
- Fabric content: 20% VW / 80% AC, Lining: 95% Polyester / 5% Elastane.
- Fabric provides no stretch.
- Belt closure.
- Fully lined.
- Dry clean only.
- Produced in the EU from Italian fabrics.
- As all of our garments are hand-made upon receipt of order, please allow approximately 4-6 weeks for delivery.