MARMALADE Mod Style Coat with Chevron Pockets
Please note, when following the International Conversions guide, that sizing is approximate and to be used as a guide.
For accurate sizing, we recommend having your measurements taken. If you are in between sizes, we would recommend sizing up or opting for the 'bespoke' option, for a perfect fit.
APPROXIMATE DRESS LENGTHS:
XS: 89 cm, S: 90 cm, M: 92 cm, L: 93 cm, XL: 96 cm, XXL: 98 cm
These dress lengths may vary from style to style, so if you have any questions regarding specific dress lengths, please contact us.
How To Measure
To choose the correct size for you, measure your body as follows:
- Bust - Measure around fullest part
- Waist - Measure around natural waistline
- Hips - Measure 20cm down from the natural waistline
Tricolour sixties fitted autumn coat; immediately striking with bold functional, chevron front pockets and continued detailing on a classic collar with decorative belt.
Pairs perfectly as intended with our 'Mod Style Dress with Chevron Pockets' from this collection to complete a high fashion indisputably confident look.
- The model pictured is 177 cm tall and wears a size XS.
- Fabric Content: 64% PL / 34% VI / 2% EL. Lining: 95% PL / 5% EL.
- Fabric provides no stretch.
- Front snap closure.
- Fully lined.
- Dry clean only.
- Produced in the EU from Italian mill fabric.
- As all of our garments are hand-made upon receipt of order, please allow approximately 4 weeks for delivery.