MARMALADE 1960s Mod Style Coat with Square Pockets
Please note, when following the International Conversions guide, that sizing is approximate and to be used as a guide.
For accurate sizing, we recommend having your measurements taken. If you are in between sizes, we would recommend sizing up or opting for the 'bespoke' option, for a perfect fit.
APPROXIMATE DRESS LENGTHS:
XS: 89 cm, S: 90 cm, M: 92 cm, L: 93 cm, XL: 96 cm, XXL: 98 cm
These dress lengths may vary from style to style, so if you have any questions regarding specific dress lengths, please contact us.
How To Measure
To choose the correct size for you, measure your body as follows:
- Bust - Measure around fullest part
- Waist - Measure around natural waistline
- Hips - Measure 20cm down from the natural waistline
From AW2016, our square pocket coat is back in stock for a limited time!
Elevate your autumn-winter style with our medium-weight Italian fair-weather coat. This black/light cream, sixties-inspired full-length coat seamlessly combines classic design with modern comfort; it’s perfect for various occasions. The standout feature is the very intricate geometric pocket detailing, adding a touch of drama to this elegant piece. Stay warm, stylish, and conversation-ready this season.
Matches perfectly with our 1960s Mod Style Dress with Square Pockets or our 1960s Mod Style skirt with Square Pockets.
- The model pictured is 172 cm tall and wears a size S.
- Fabric Content: 64% PL / 34% VI / 2% EL.
- Fabric provides some stretch.
- Front snap closure.
- Fully lined.
- Dry clean only.
- Produced in the EU from Italian mill fabric.
- As all of our garments are hand-made upon receipt of order, please allow approximately 4-6 weeks for delivery.