MARMALADE 1960s Mod Style Coat with Contrasting Colour Neckline
Please note, when following the International Conversions guide, that sizing is approximate and to be used as a guide.
For accurate sizing, we recommend having your measurements taken. If you are in between sizes, we would recommend sizing up or opting for the 'bespoke' option, for a perfect fit.
APPROXIMATE DRESS LENGTHS:
XS: 89 cm, S: 90 cm, M: 92 cm, L: 93 cm, XL: 96 cm, XXL: 98 cm
These dress lengths may vary from style to style, so if you have any questions regarding specific dress lengths, please contact us.
How To Measure
To choose the correct size for you, measure your body as follows:
- Bust - Measure around fullest part
- Waist - Measure around natural waistline
- Hips - Measure 20cm down from the natural waistline
SEASON'S END SALE! 60% off!
Another immediately sixties mod Autumn coat that allows for the timeless tri-colour of navy blue, red and light cream to produce a dramatic silhouette. A straight cut featuring a classic collar, fully lined Italian mill fabric, with functioning side pockets, animated white button front closure and a cool retro striped neckline. An entrance maker over plain dresses within the tricolour colour range or paired perfectly with matching dress to complete this high fashion very wearable set.
- The model pictured is 172 cm tall and wears a size XS.
- Fabric Content: 64% PL / 34% VI / 2% EL.
- Fabric provides no stretch.
- Front button closure.
- Fully lined.
- Dry clean only.
- Produced from Italian mill fabric in the EU.
- As all of our garments are hand-made upon receipt of order, please allow approximately 4-6 weeks for delivery.
- Please note; this navy blue is towards the darker end of the spectrum as shown.