MARMALADE 1960s Space Age Style Coat in Red or Black
Please note, when following the International Conversions guide, that sizing is approximate and to be used as a guide.
For accurate sizing, we recommend having your measurements taken. If you are in between sizes, we would recommend sizing up or opting for the 'bespoke' option, for a perfect fit.
APPROXIMATE DRESS LENGTHS:
XS: 89 cm, S: 90 cm, M: 92 cm, L: 93 cm, XL: 96 cm, XXL: 98 cm
These dress lengths may vary from style to style, so if you have any questions regarding specific dress lengths, please contact us.
How To Measure
To choose the correct size for you, measure your body as follows:
- Bust - Measure around fullest part
- Waist - Measure around natural waistline
- Hips - Measure 20cm down from the natural waistline
This stunning slightly a-line, muted red/light cream or muted black/light cream geometric pattern light weather coat is made of high quality French weave and creates an immediate sixties look with its light cream collar and contrasting stipe and belt.
Pairs perfectly with the geometric check dresses to complete a high fashion look.
- The model pictured is 171 cm tall and wears a size XS.
- Fabric Content: 78% CO / 22% PL.
- Fabric provides no stretch.
- Front button closure.
- Fully lined.
- Dry clean only.
- Produced in the EU from fabric made in France.
- As all of our garments are hand-made upon receipt of order, please allow approximately 4-6 weeks for delivery.