MARMALADE Mod 1960s Style Navy/Red/Light Cream Jersey Dress
Please note, when following the International Conversions guide, that sizing is approximate and to be used as a guide.
For accurate sizing, we recommend having your measurements taken. If you are in between sizes, we would recommend sizing up or opting for the 'bespoke' option, for a perfect fit.
APPROXIMATE DRESS LENGTHS:
XS: 89 cm, S: 90 cm, M: 92 cm, L: 93 cm, XL: 96 cm, XXL: 98 cm
These dress lengths may vary from style to style, so if you have any questions regarding specific dress lengths, please contact us.
How To Measure
To choose the correct size for you, measure your body as follows:
- Bust - Measure around fullest part
- Waist - Measure around natural waistline
- Hips - Measure 20cm down from the natural waistline
This Autumn, long sleeve Italian jersey straight cut dress delivers an immediate sixties retro impression through use of the chevron bodice panels creating a unique tri-colour stripe. Back zipper closure, full length sleeve with white cuff detailing. Generous stretch within the jersey; a comfortable dress without surrendering impacting style.
- The model pictured is 173 cm tall and wears a size XS.
- Fabric Content: 50% VW / 50% AC.
- Fabric provides stretch.
- Back zipper.
- Not lined.
- Dry clean only.
- Produced from Italian mill fabric in the EU.
- As all of our garments are hand-made upon receipt of order, please allow approximately 4-6 weeks for delivery.