MARMALADE Mod Sixties Style Shift Dress with White Collar and Cuffs
Please note, when following the International Conversions guide, that sizing is approximate and to be used as a guide.
For accurate sizing, we recommend having your measurements taken. If you are in between sizes, we would recommend sizing up or opting for the 'bespoke' option, for a perfect fit.
APPROXIMATE DRESS LENGTHS:
XS: 89 cm, S: 90 cm, M: 92 cm, L: 93 cm, XL: 96 cm, XXL: 98 cm
These dress lengths may vary from style to style, so if you have any questions regarding specific dress lengths, please contact us.
How To Measure
To choose the correct size for you, measure your body as follows:
- Bust - Measure around fullest part
- Waist - Measure around natural waistline
- Hips - Measure 20cm down from the natural waistline
Choose your free face covering and tell us the style number in the notes at time of order.
Stay Safe! X
FINAL SALE! 50% OFF!
An Autumn, sixties style polka dot shift dress with a decorative button bodice, classic collar and slightly puffed long sleeves. A light, easy to wear and flattering cut adaptable easily to any occasion through accessorizing. Material provides no stretch.
- The model pictured is 175 cm tall and wears a size XS.
- Fabric Content: 95% Polyester / 5% Elastane. Lining: 95% Polyester / 5% Elastane.
- Fabric provides no stretch.
- Back zipper.
- Fully lined.
- Hand wash, hang to dry.
- Produced in the EU from fabric made in Spain.