PINK/BURNT ORANGE MONDRIAN STYLE DRESS
Please note, when following the International Conversions guide, that sizing is approximate and to be used as a guide.
For accurate sizing, we recommend having your measurements taken. If you are in between sizes, we would recommend sizing up or opting for the 'bespoke' option, for a perfect fit.
APPROXIMATE DRESS LENGTHS:
XS: 89 cm, S: 90 cm, M: 92 cm, L: 93 cm, XL: 96 cm, XXL: 98 cm
These dress lengths may vary from style to style, so if you have any questions regarding specific dress lengths, please contact us.
How To Measure
To choose the correct size for you, measure your body as follows:
- Bust - Measure around fullest part
- Waist - Measure around natural waistline
- Hips - Measure 20cm down from the natural waistline
This a-line Mondrian style, sixties style dress became the incarnation of the Marmalade-shop label in 2001. It holds court rightfully as a classic on its heritage alone, but the striking confidence in use of colour remains a popular request to-date two decades later. The original pattern remains the same, though now we produce it out of Spanish linen and have access to various colour schemes that suit the buyer through our bespoke option. It’s a party dress, an entrance maker and again, its immediate retro aesthetic allows for this piece to be dressed up or down by accessories or footwear.
Choose bespoke to add sleeves or to buy fully lined.
- The model pictured is 172 cm tall and wears a size S.
- Fabric Content: 100% LI.
- Fabric does not provide stretch.
- Back zipper.
- Not lined.
- Dry clean only.
- Produced from Italian fabrics in the EU.
- As all of our garments are hand-made upon receipt of order, please allow approximately 4 - 6 weeks for delivery.