MARMALADE Black/White Tie Dress
Please note, when following the International Conversions guide, that sizing is approximate and to be used as a guide.
For accurate sizing, we recommend having your measurements taken. If you are in between sizes, we would recommend sizing up or opting for the 'bespoke' option, for a perfect fit.
APPROXIMATE DRESS LENGTHS:
XS: 89 cm, S: 90 cm, M: 92 cm, L: 93 cm, XL: 96 cm, XXL: 98 cm
These dress lengths may vary from style to style, so if you have any questions regarding specific dress lengths, please contact us.
How To Measure
To choose the correct size for you, measure your body as follows:
- Bust - Measure around fullest part
- Waist - Measure around natural waistline
- Hips - Measure 20cm down from the natural waistline
Indisputably mod sixties a-line dress. A sophisticated take on a black and white sixties classic with the addition of a black tie across the white bodice. A playful piece made from Italian cotton. Released in 2013, shown here with short sleeves.
Choose bespoke for other sleeve length options or colours.
- The model pictured is 172 cm tall and wears a size XS.
- Fabric Content: 95% CO / 5% EL.
- Fabric provides some stretch.
- Back zipper.
- Not lined.
- Dry clean only.
- Produced from Italian fabrics in the EU.
- As all of our garments are hand-made upon receipt of order, please allow approximately 4 weeks for delivery.