MARMALADE Sixties Style Navy/Red/Light Cream Coat
Please note, when following the International Conversions guide, that sizing is approximate and to be used as a guide.
For accurate sizing, we recommend having your measurements taken. If you are in between sizes, we would recommend sizing up or opting for the 'bespoke' option, for a perfect fit.
APPROXIMATE DRESS LENGTHS:
XS: 89 cm, S: 90 cm, M: 92 cm, L: 93 cm, XL: 96 cm, XXL: 98 cm
These dress lengths may vary from style to style, so if you have any questions regarding specific dress lengths, please contact us.
How To Measure
To choose the correct size for you, measure your body as follows:
- Bust - Measure around fullest part
- Waist - Measure around natural waistline
- Hips - Measure 20cm down from the natural waistline
SALE! 50% off!
Fitted tricolor fair-weather coat with navy blue as the primary colours leading into light cream and red bands around the waistline. Fully lined with a gold coloured button closure and invisible essentials side pockets.
Pairs well with our Sixties Style Navy/Red/Light Cream Dress to complete a very wearable and versatile high fashion style for all occasions.
Unsure of your size? Use our chat feature.
- The model pictured is 177 cm tall and wears a size XS.
- Fabric Content: 64% PL / 34% VI / 2% EL. Lining: 95% PL / 5% EL.
- Fabric provides no stretch.
- Front snap closure.
- Fully lined.
- Dry clean only.
- Produced in the EU from Italian mill fabric.
- As all of our garments are hand-made upon receipt of order, please allow approximately 4 weeks for delivery.