MARMALADE 60s Style Bright Yellow/Orange Dress
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
If you have chosen the ‘bespoke’ option, upon checkout, please provide us with the following measurements:
BUST (FULLEST PART)
BUST (UNDER PART)
WAIST (NARROWEST PART)
HIPS (WIDEST PART; APPROX. 20 CM BELOW YOUR WAIST)
LENGTH (FROM THE NAPE OF THE NECK TO THE HEM)
WIDTH OF BACK (FROM SHOULDER TO SHOULDER)
BICEP CIRCUMFERENCE (IF ITEM HAS SLEEVES)
SLEEVE LENGTH (IF LONG SLEEVES)
Please do not hesitate to ask for guidance in order to accurately achieve the taking of your perfect measurements.
Contact us via chat or e-mail.
SEASON'S END SALE! 50% off!
Fitted sixties cut dress with decorative five button placket, button shoulder tabs, short sleeves and functioning button tab essentials pockets with an attractive skirt pleat & immediately striking detailing throughout the bold bright orange Spanish fabric. An entrance maker for all functions, dressed to the nines with heels or casual and cool with kicks or flats.
Please choose bespoke to alternate sleeve or hem length.
Available in various colours. Please contact us for more information.
Unsure of your size? Use our chat feature.
- The model pictured is 177 cm tall and wears a size XS.
- Fabric Content: 92% PL / 8% PU. Lining: 95% PL / 5% EL
- Fabric provides some stretch.
- Back zipper closure.
- Fully lined.
- Hand wash, hang to dry or dry clean.
- Produced in the EU from Spanish mill fabric.
- As all of our garments are hand-made upon receipt of order, please allow approximately 4 weeks for delivery.