MARMALADE Mod 60s Style Blue Circle Pattern Dress with Tie
Please note, when following the International Conversions guide, that sizing is approximate and to be used as a guide.
For accurate sizing, we recommend having your measurements taken. If you are in between sizes, we would recommend sizing up or opting for the 'bespoke' option, for a perfect fit.
APPROXIMATE DRESS LENGTHS:
XS: 89 cm, S: 90 cm, M: 92 cm, L: 93 cm, XL: 96 cm, XXL: 98 cm
These dress lengths may vary from style to style, so if you have any questions regarding specific dress lengths, please contact us.
How To Measure
To choose the correct size for you, measure your body as follows:
- Bust - Measure around fullest part
- Waist - Measure around natural waistline
- Hips - Measure 20cm down from the natural waistline
This long sleeved fitted, mod spring dress, is made from a luxurious French weave fabric. The steel blue makes the vintage circular pattern truly pop against the white contrasting cuffs and collar, functioning pockets and the detachable tie. Indisputably, a stylish statement maker to wear to all tomorrows parties.
Choose the bespoke option if preferring shorter sleeves for warmer summer days.
- The model pictured is 177 cm tall and wears a size XS.
- Fabric Content: 48% PL / 26% AC / 26% PA.
- Fabric provides no stretch.
- Back zipper.
- Fully lined.
- Dry clean only.
- Produced from French fabrics in the EU.
- As all of our garments are hand-made upon receipt of order, please allow approximately 4 weeks for delivery.