MARMALADE 1960s Space Age Style Designer Coat: SIZE XS
Please note, when following the International Conversions guide, that sizing is approximate and to be used as a guide.
For accurate sizing, we recommend having your measurements taken. If you are in between sizes, we would recommend sizing up or opting for the 'bespoke' option, for a perfect fit.
APPROXIMATE DRESS LENGTHS:
XS: 89 cm, S: 90 cm, M: 92 cm, L: 93 cm, XL: 96 cm, XXL: 98 cm
These dress lengths may vary from style to style, so if you have any questions regarding specific dress lengths, please contact us.
How To Measure
To choose the correct size for you, measure your body as follows:
- Bust - Measure around fullest part
- Waist - Measure around natural waistline
- Hips - Measure 20cm down from the natural waistline
LAST CHANCE! Last One: SIZE XS
This a-line coat with a striking contrast between a beautiful French weave fabric and the pure white body perfectly displays the form and cut of sixties style. Detailing by way of functioning side pockets and a looped vintage style front zip closes this fair weather coat off perfectly. Pairs with the matching dress of the same theme.
- The model pictured is 177 cm tall and wears a size XS.
- Fabric Content: 48% PL / 26% AC / 26% PA.
- Fabric provides no stretch.
- Front zipper closure.
- Fully lined.
- Dry clean only.
- Produced from French fabrics in the EU.
- As all of our garments are hand-made upon receipt of order, please allow approximately 4 weeks for delivery.