PINK GEOMETRIC PATTERN DRESS WITH FLOWER BUCKLES
Please note, when following the International Conversions guide, that sizing is approximate and to be used as a guide.
For accurate sizing, we recommend having your measurements taken. If you are in between sizes, we would recommend sizing up or opting for the 'bespoke' option, for a perfect fit.
APPROXIMATE DRESS LENGTHS:
XS: 89 cm, S: 90 cm, M: 92 cm, L: 93 cm, XL: 96 cm, XXL: 98 cm
These dress lengths may vary from style to style, so if you have any questions regarding specific dress lengths, please contact us.
How To Measure
To choose the correct size for you, measure your body as follows:
- Bust - Measure around fullest part
- Waist - Measure around natural waistline
- Hips - Measure 20cm down from the natural waistline
This elegant fitted summer dress with a subtle peachy pink sixties geometric pattern, made from a stunning French mill fabric, has an animated flower shoulder strap finishing. Ideal as a summer wear to all. Pair perfectly with our coat companion of the same description to complete the set. Sharp, flattering and feminine declares this set as a big day outfit contender.
- The model pictured is 177 cm tall and wears a size XS.
- Fabric Content: 67% CO / 33% PL.
- Fabric provides no stretch.
- Not lined.
- Dry clean only.
- Back zipper.
- Produced from French fabrics in the EU.
- As all of our garments are hand-made upon receipt of order, please allow approximately 4 weeks for delivery.