PINK GEOMETRIC PATTERN DRESS WITH WHITE COLLAR
Please note, when following the International Conversions guide, that sizing is approximate and to be used as a guide.
For accurate sizing, we recommend having your measurements taken. If you are in between sizes, we would recommend sizing up or opting for the 'bespoke' option, for a perfect fit.
APPROXIMATE DRESS LENGTHS:
XS: 89 cm, S: 90 cm, M: 92 cm, L: 93 cm, XL: 96 cm, XXL: 98 cm
These dress lengths may vary from style to style, so if you have any questions regarding specific dress lengths, please contact us.
How To Measure
To choose the correct size for you, measure your body as follows:
- Bust - Measure around fullest part
- Waist - Measure around natural waistline
- Hips - Measure 20cm down from the natural waistline
These sixties style geometric pattern dresses with a full flowing skirt and functional side pockets is made of a luxurious French mill fabric. A very summery style, very feminine within its flow and movement. Delicate white collar detailing with two small buttons at the neckline. A light and airy casual summer terrace piece or dressed up with heals and clutch for more formal events. Ideally paired with the coat of the same description to create the perfect set. Available in subtle peachy pink or light mint green.
Choose bespoke if preferable to short or capped sleeves.
- The model pictured is 177 cm tall and wears a size XS.
- Fabric Content: 67% CO / 33% PL.
- Fabric provides no stretch.
- Not lined.
- Dry clean only.
- Back zipper.
- Produced from French fabrics in the EU.
- As all of our garments are hand-made upon receipt of order, please allow approximately 4 weeks for delivery.