MAIN SQUEEZE Turquoise 50s Retro Dress with Circle Skirt
Please note, when following the International Conversions guide, that sizing is approximate and to be used as a guide.
For accurate sizing, we recommend having your measurements taken. If you are in between sizes, we would recommend sizing up or opting for the 'bespoke' option, for a perfect fit.
APPROXIMATE DRESS LENGTHS:
XS: 89 cm, S: 90 cm, M: 92 cm, L: 93 cm, XL: 96 cm, XXL: 98 cm
These dress lengths may vary from style to style, so if you have any questions regarding specific dress lengths, please contact us.
How To Measure
To choose the correct size for you, measure your body as follows:
- Bust - Measure around fullest part
- Waist - Measure around natural waistline
- Hips - Measure 20cm down from the natural waistline
Choose your free face covering and tell us the style number in the notes at time of order.
Stay Safe! X
This turquoise hula 50s style Spanish cotton blend dress from the first season of Magdalena’s Main Squeeze label has a fitted bodice with full circle skirt, white detail and shoulder straps. A beautiful floral tiki print skirt finished with the faux white leather belt allows for a kick off your shoes, fun and timeless stylish, addition to summer wardrobes.
- The model pictured is 177 cm tall and wears a size S.
- Fabric Content: TOP: 95% CO / 5% EL, BOTTOM: 50% CO / 50% PES.
- Fabric provides stretch on the bust and no stretch at the waist and hips.
- Back zipper.
- Not lined.
- Dry clean only.
- Produced from Spanish fabrics in the EU.
- As all of our garments are hand-made upon receipt of order, please allow approximately 4 weeks for delivery.