MARMALADE Vintage Style Plaid Coat LIMITED EDITION
Please note, when following the International Conversions guide, that sizing is approximate and to be used as a guide.
For accurate sizing, we recommend having your measurements taken. If you are in between sizes, we would recommend sizing up or opting for the 'bespoke' option, for a perfect fit.
APPROXIMATE DRESS LENGTHS:
XS: 89 cm, S: 90 cm, M: 92 cm, L: 93 cm, XL: 96 cm, XXL: 98 cm
These dress lengths may vary from style to style, so if you have any questions regarding specific dress lengths, please contact us.
How To Measure
To choose the correct size for you, measure your body as follows:
- Bust - Measure around fullest part
- Waist - Measure around natural waistline
- Hips - Measure 20cm down from the natural waistline
Fairweather fuchsia and light cream plaid heavy-weight spring double breasted coat. A strikingly beautiful sixties cut with a meticulous structure. Eight light cream double breasted closure, collar and square neck line.
Pairs perfectly with MSMSSP2021-24 for a high fashion, cool and confident look.
Limited edition. This piece is also available for instalment payments and lay away.
- The model pictured is 177 cm tall and wears a size XS.
- Fabric Content: 68% Cotton / 25% Polyester / 7% Other fibre.
- Fabric provides no stretch.
- Front button closure.
- Fully lined.
- Dry clean only.
- Produced in the EU from Italian mill fabric.
- Please note, due to delays within Italy, this strictly LIMITED EDITION style will only be available to ship mid June.