MARMALADE Sixties Style Mint Green Flower Pattern Dress with Placket
Please note, when following the International Conversions guide, that sizing is approximate and to be used as a guide.
For accurate sizing, we recommend having your measurements taken. If you are in between sizes, we would recommend sizing up or opting for the 'bespoke' option, for a perfect fit.
APPROXIMATE DRESS LENGTHS:
XS: 89 cm, S: 90 cm, M: 92 cm, L: 93 cm, XL: 96 cm, XXL: 98 cm
These dress lengths may vary from style to style, so if you have any questions regarding specific dress lengths, please contact us.
How To Measure
To choose the correct size for you, measure your body as follows:
- Bust - Measure around fullest part
- Waist - Measure around natural waistline
- Hips - Measure 20cm down from the natural waistline
SALE! 50% off! 3 left!
Mint green, many occasion, sleeveless spring or summer sixties dress. A French floral jacquard skirt and a beautifully detailed Spanish crepe torso with a creative placket, five covered button detailing and a delicate waist level bow. An immediately flattering, feminine and easy to wear work or play style.
Choose bespoke for custom measurements, sleeve options and or to amend hem length.
- The model pictured is 180 cm tall and wears a size XS.
- Fabric Content: Dress: 45% CO / 45% PL / 10% PA. Lining: 95% PL / 5% EL, Collar: 100% CO, Lining: 95% PL / 5% EL.
- Fabric provides no stretch.
- Back zipper closure.
- Fully lined.
- Hand wash, hang to dry or dry clean.
- Produced in the EU from French mill fabric.
- As all of our garments are hand-made upon receipt of order, please allow approximately 4 weeks for delivery.