MARMALADE Retro Polka Dot Black/Off-white A-line Jacket
Please note, when following the International Conversions guide, that sizing is approximate and to be used as a guide.
For accurate sizing, we recommend having your measurements taken. If you are in between sizes, we would recommend sizing up or opting for the 'bespoke' option, for a perfect fit.
APPROXIMATE DRESS LENGTHS:
XS: 89 cm, S: 90 cm, M: 92 cm, L: 93 cm, XL: 96 cm, XXL: 98 cm
These dress lengths may vary from style to style, so if you have any questions regarding specific dress lengths, please contact us.
How To Measure
To choose the correct size for you, measure your body as follows:
- Bust - Measure around fullest part
- Waist - Measure around natural waistline
- Hips - Measure 20cm down from the natural waistline
Retro style, fitted French weave polka dot fair weather cropped jacket with detachable bow. A striking fabric in both quality and appearance compliment the timeless fit. This jacket is fully lined with eight button front panel closure.
Pairs perfectly with our Polka Dot Skirt or our Circle Cutout Dress to create an impacting fun and stylish high fashion skirt/dress and coat set.
- The model pictured is 174 cm tall and wears a size XS.
- Fabric content: 66% CO / 18% PL / 16% AC. Lining:
95% Polyester / 5% Elastane.
- Fabric provides no stretch.
- Front button closure.
- Fully lined.
- Dry clean only.
- Produced in the EU from French fabrics.
- As all of our garments are hand-made upon receipt of order, please allow approximately 4-6 weeks for delivery.