MARMALADE Light Cream Top with Patterned Bottom Dress
Please note, when following the International Conversions guide, that sizing is approximate and to be used as a guide.
For accurate sizing, we recommend having your measurements taken. If you are in between sizes, we would recommend sizing up or opting for the 'bespoke' option, for a perfect fit.
APPROXIMATE DRESS LENGTHS:
XS: 89 cm, S: 90 cm, M: 92 cm, L: 93 cm, XL: 96 cm, XXL: 98 cm
These dress lengths may vary from style to style, so if you have any questions regarding specific dress lengths, please contact us.
How To Measure
To choose the correct size for you, measure your body as follows:
- Bust - Measure around fullest part
- Waist - Measure around natural waistline
- Hips - Measure 20cm down from the natural waistline
Fitted, spring to autumn, long sleeve sixties style dress with light cream shirt collared torso, large, detachable waist level belt and red optional bow. A French organic cotton/recycled polyester floral weave skirt in a red floral geometric pattern. A work or play style easy to dress up or down with heels or kicks.
Choose bespoke for sleeve and/or hem length and necktie options.
- The model pictured is 180 cm tall and wears a size XS.
- Fabric Content: Top: 64% PL / 34% VI / 2% EL, Skirt: 72% / CO 28% PL. Lining: 95% PL / 5% EL.
- Fabric provides no stretch.
- Back zipper closure.
- Detachable belt.
- Fully lined.
- Hand wash, hang to dry or dry clean.
- Produced in the EU from Italian and French mill fabric.
- As all of our garments are hand-made upon receipt of order, please allow approximately 4 weeks for delivery.