MARMALADE Classic 1960s Style Dress with Black Trim
Please note, when following the International Conversions guide, that sizing is approximate and to be used as a guide.
For accurate sizing, we recommend having your measurements taken. If you are in between sizes, we would recommend sizing up or opting for the 'bespoke' option, for a perfect fit.
APPROXIMATE DRESS LENGTHS:
XS: 89 cm, S: 90 cm, M: 92 cm, L: 93 cm, XL: 96 cm, XXL: 98 cm
These dress lengths may vary from style to style, so if you have any questions regarding specific dress lengths, please contact us.
How To Measure
To choose the correct size for you, measure your body as follows:
- Bust - Measure around fullest part
- Waist - Measure around natural waistline
- Hips - Measure 20cm down from the natural waistline
BOXING WEEK SALE! 50% OFF!
An at work or play, fitted and fully lined, 1960s style heavy-weight, autumn dress with creative black contrasting trim at the neck line, along the armholes, hem and faux pockets. Detailed by contrasting bodice buttons and faux pocket tabs.
Choose bespoke to alternate for capped or three-quarter length sleeve or for alternate colour schemes.
Pairs perfectly with our “Classic 1960s Style Coat with Black Trim” from the Autumn/Winter collection to create a high fashion set.
- The model pictured is 176 cm tall and wears a size XS.
- Fabric content: 54% Polyester / 44% Virgin Wool / 2% Elastane. Lining: 95% Polyester / 5% Elastane.
- Fabric provides some stretch.
- Back zipper. Faux front button opening.
- Fully lined.
- Dry clean only.
- Produced in the EU from Italian fabrics.
- As all of our garments are hand-made upon receipt of order, please allow approximately 4-6 weeks for delivery.