MARMALADE Black 1960s Dress with Circle Pockets
Please note, when following the International Conversions guide, that sizing is approximate and to be used as a guide.
For accurate sizing, we recommend having your measurements taken. If you are in between sizes, we would recommend sizing up or opting for the 'bespoke' option, for a perfect fit.
APPROXIMATE DRESS LENGTHS:
XS: 89 cm, S: 90 cm, M: 92 cm, L: 93 cm, XL: 96 cm, XXL: 98 cm
These dress lengths may vary from style to style, so if you have any questions regarding specific dress lengths, please contact us.
How To Measure
To choose the correct size for you, measure your body as follows:
- Bust - Measure around fullest part
- Waist - Measure around natural waistline
- Hips - Measure 20cm down from the natural waistline
This little black fitted Spring dress has functioning mod circular pockets and a petite white collar which completes this simple, sharp and versatile piece for an easy to accessorize day to night look. Wear with the matching coat to complete the outfit.
Choose bespoke to add sleeves or for a different colour combination.
- The model pictured is 171 cm tall and wears a size XS.
- Fabric Content: 64% PL / 34% VI / 2% EL.
- Fabric provides no stretch.
- Back zipper.
- Fully lined.
- Dry clean only.
- Produced in the EU from Italian mill fabric.
- As all of our garments are hand-made upon receipt of order, please allow approximately 4-6 weeks for delivery.