MARMALADE 70s style Brown Coat
Please note, when following the International Conversions guide, that sizing is approximate and to be used as a guide.
For accurate sizing, we recommend having your measurements taken. If you are in between sizes, we would recommend sizing up or opting for the 'bespoke' option, for a perfect fit.
APPROXIMATE DRESS LENGTHS:
XS: 89 cm, S: 90 cm, M: 92 cm, L: 93 cm, XL: 96 cm, XXL: 98 cm
These dress lengths may vary from style to style, so if you have any questions regarding specific dress lengths, please contact us.
How To Measure
To choose the correct size for you, measure your body as follows:
- Bust - Measure around fullest part
- Waist - Measure around natural waistline
- Hips - Measure 20cm down from the natural waistline
WINTER SALE! 50% off!
Fairweather 1970s influenced fitted Autumn coat. Fully lined, Italian mill fabric with a unique guilt free faux fur collar. 2 classic button closure and two deep functioning button down side pockets.
Pairs perfectly with our 70s style Brown Skirt of the same material to complete an easy and very wearable high fashion Autumnal set.
Choose bespoke for a different length or colour.
- The model pictured is 177 cm tall and wears a size S.
- Fabric content: 20% VW / 80% AC, Lining: 95% Polyester / 5% Elastane.
- Fabric provides no stretch.
- Front button closure.
- Fully lined.
- Dry clean only.
- Produced in the EU from Italian fabrics.
- As all of our garments are hand-made upon receipt of order, please allow approximately 4-6 weeks for delivery.