MARMALADE 60s Style Navy Blue/Red Dress
Please note, when following the International Conversions guide, that sizing is approximate and to be used as a guide.
For accurate sizing, we recommend having your measurements taken. If you are in between sizes, we would recommend sizing up or opting for the 'bespoke' option, for a perfect fit.
APPROXIMATE DRESS LENGTHS:
XS: 89 cm, S: 90 cm, M: 92 cm, L: 93 cm, XL: 96 cm, XXL: 98 cm
These dress lengths may vary from style to style, so if you have any questions regarding specific dress lengths, please contact us.
How To Measure
To choose the correct size for you, measure your body as follows:
- Bust - Measure around fullest part
- Waist - Measure around natural waistline
- Hips - Measure 20cm down from the natural waistline
BOXING WEEK SALE! 40% off!
1960’s fitted, all season, navy blue/red dress with slight a-line and front pleated flare. Short sleeves and dramatic contrasting red panel.
Choose bespoke to alternate sleeve and hem length to your choice or to alternate the colour scheme.
Also available in Royal Blue/Red.
Pairs perfectly with our 60s Style Navy Blue Jacket to create a high fashion indisputable entrance making combination.
- The model pictured is 177 cm tall and wears a size XS.
- Fabric content: 54% PL / 44% VW / 2% EL, Lining: 95% Polyester / 5% Elastane.
- Fabric provides a little stretch.
- Back zipper closure.
- Fully lined.
- Dry clean only.
- Produced in the EU from Italian fabrics.
- As all of our garments are hand-made upon receipt of order, please allow approximately 4 weeks for delivery.