MARMALADE 1960s Style Navy Blue Plaid Dress with Tie
Please note, when following the International Conversions guide, that sizing is approximate and to be used as a guide.
For accurate sizing, we recommend having your measurements taken. If you are in between sizes, we would recommend sizing up or opting for the 'bespoke' option, for a perfect fit.
APPROXIMATE DRESS LENGTHS:
XS: 89 cm, S: 90 cm, M: 92 cm, L: 93 cm, XL: 96 cm, XXL: 98 cm
These dress lengths may vary from style to style, so if you have any questions regarding specific dress lengths, please contact us.
How To Measure
To choose the correct size for you, measure your body as follows:
- Bust - Measure around fullest part
- Waist - Measure around natural waistline
- Hips - Measure 20cm down from the natural waistline
BACK IN STOCK! SALE!
Sixties plaid uniform a-line dress with nautical style collar and detachable white decorative tie. An effortlessly impacting style from office to after hours.
Choose bespoke for made to measure sizing and customization.
- The model pictured is 177 cm tall and wears a size XS.
- Fabric Content: 95% PL / 5% EL. 95% PL / 5% EL.
- Fabric provides some stretch.
- Back zipper.
- Fully lined.
- Hand wash, hang to dry.
- Produced in the EU from Spanish mill fabric.
- As all of our garments are hand-made upon receipt of order, please allow approximately 4 weeks for delivery.