MARMALADE 1960s Style Blue Plaid Coat RECYCLED Fabric: SIZE L
Please note, when following the International Conversions guide, that sizing is approximate and to be used as a guide.
For accurate sizing, we recommend having your measurements taken. If you are in between sizes, we would recommend sizing up or opting for the 'bespoke' option, for a perfect fit.
APPROXIMATE DRESS LENGTHS:
XS: 89 cm, S: 90 cm, M: 92 cm, L: 93 cm, XL: 96 cm, XXL: 98 cm
These dress lengths may vary from style to style, so if you have any questions regarding specific dress lengths, please contact us.
How To Measure
To choose the correct size for you, measure your body as follows:
- Bust - Measure around fullest part
- Waist - Measure around natural waistline
- Hips - Measure 20cm down from the natural waistline
LAST CHANCE! Last one; Size L
Fairweather, fully lined, fitted, Italian mill recycled fabric coat in shades of blue plaid with striking contrast detailing across high waist and front; finished with 4 decorative button for front closure and side pockets.
Pairs perfectly with our 1960s Style Blue Plaid Dress to complete a wear anywhere high fashion set.
- The model pictured is 177 cm tall and wears a size XS.
- Fabric content: 69% CO / 24% PL / 3% PA / 4% AF, Lining: 95% Polyester / 5% Elastane.
- Fabric provides no stretch.
- Back zipper.
- Fully lined.
- Hand wash, lay flat to dry.
- Produced in the EU from Spanish and Italian fabrics.
- As all of our garments are hand-made upon receipt of order, please allow approximately 4 weeks for delivery.