MARMALADE 1960s Style Black Dress with Circle Cutouts
Please note, when following the International Conversions guide, that sizing is approximate and to be used as a guide.
For accurate sizing, we recommend having your measurements taken. If you are in between sizes, we would recommend sizing up or opting for the 'bespoke' option, for a perfect fit.
APPROXIMATE DRESS LENGTHS:
XS: 89 cm, S: 90 cm, M: 92 cm, L: 93 cm, XL: 96 cm, XXL: 98 cm
These dress lengths may vary from style to style, so if you have any questions regarding specific dress lengths, please contact us.
How To Measure
To choose the correct size for you, measure your body as follows:
- Bust - Measure around fullest part
- Waist - Measure around natural waistline
- Hips - Measure 20cm down from the natural waistline
CLEARANCE SALE! 60% off!
Our re-imagined little black dress wardrobe staple and default go-to for many an occasion.
A beautifully fitted silhouette with four unique circle cut-outs around the neck line with a small bow for additional feminine detail. A work or play, dress up or down fully lined dress.
Alternate to matching little black bow or choose bespoke for mid, three quarter length or full sleeve.
- The model pictured is 174 cm tall and wears a size XS.
- Fabric content: 66% CO / 18% PL / 16% AC. Lining: 95% PL / 5% EL.
- Fabric provides little stretch.
- Back zipper closure.
- Fully lined.
- Dry clean only.
- Produced in the EU from Italian fabrics.
- As all of our garments are hand-made upon receipt of order, please allow approximately 4-6 weeks for delivery.