MARMALADE 1960s Mod Style A-Line Coat with Rounded Collar
Please note, when following the International Conversions guide, that sizing is approximate and to be used as a guide.
For accurate sizing, we recommend having your measurements taken. If you are in between sizes, we would recommend sizing up or opting for the 'bespoke' option, for a perfect fit.
APPROXIMATE DRESS LENGTHS:
XS: 89 cm, S: 90 cm, M: 92 cm, L: 93 cm, XL: 96 cm, XXL: 98 cm
These dress lengths may vary from style to style, so if you have any questions regarding specific dress lengths, please contact us.
How To Measure
To choose the correct size for you, measure your body as follows:
- Bust - Measure around fullest part
- Waist - Measure around natural waistline
- Hips - Measure 20cm down from the natural waistline
BLACK FRIDAY SALE! 30% OFF!
Our elegant, slightly A-line fair weather 60s style Autumn coat boasts a rounded collar, functioning front pockets and a contrasting front button closure.
Please reference to our size chart for our true to form sizing or discuss your sizing with our studio and we will advise the most favourable fit to your particular measurements.
- The model pictured is 176 cm tall and wears a size XS.
- Fabric content: 54% Polyester / 44% Virgin Wool / 2% Elastane. Lining: 95% Polyester / 5% Elastane.
- Fabric provides no stretch.
- Front button closure.
- Fully lined.
- Dry clean only.
- Produced in the EU from Italian fabrics.
- As all of our garments are hand-made upon receipt of order, please allow approximately 4-6 weeks for delivery.